Monday 22 October 2012

Tiong Shian Porridge Centre


Most famous porridge stall in Chinatown
265 New Bridge Road Singapore 088745 Business Hourss: 8 am - 4am. Close on Monday(2 times a month)

I have been patronizing this stall close to 10 years. In the early days of my patronization, I find that the quality is much better. Of those during those early days, it is much more crowded and harder to find a seat. The wait for the food is also longer. But nowadays finding a place to sit is not much of a problem and the food comes much faster. There is also a second floor which can be reached by the side or lift that not many people are aware. Nevertheless whenever me or Melly think of porridge we will think of this stall.

Melly will always order the beancurd while I order the raw fish slices
For me my favourite porridge will be 猪什 porridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment