Sunday 14 October 2012

Itacho Sushi

2 Orchard Turn #B2-18 Ion Orchard Singapore 238801 Tel(65) 65098911



Itachio Sushi has a very extensive range of sushi,sashimi, udon,noodle,rice,snacks,rolls,soup,salad and mini rice. You can find it in Ion,Plaza Singapura, Bugis Junction and Terminal 3. The price is also very affordable. My family members like to eat the rice in crabs. It is the best kind of rice I have tried by far.
Because the range of sushi is so extensive, they have ordering form and pencil for you to order your food. Everytime I visit Itachio Sushi I must try the roasted egg, they have roasted egg with curry lobster and roasted egg with spicy salmon.


  
       

















My personal favourite "Supreme Sea Eel"                                                                      "Steamed Egg with scallop"       

The salmon sashimi is very fresh and good
Overall, the food is good and value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment